Friday, June 24, 2011

Painting Live to Satoko Fujii Ma-do at the Timucua White House



I sent this news out in my newsletter yesterday! You can subscribe here too.


I googled Satoko Fujii Ma-do and found music to sample on Amazon and some You Tube videos! This is going to be very unique! This great experimental jazz quartet from Japan stops in Florida before they head to Montreal for a performance.

I prepared canvas for the event yesterday. Now I need to get a few more things ready for it!
Timucua White House link http://www.timucua.com/index.html


HOW to GET to the WHITE HOUSE Orlando Florida
From I-4, Take exit 81B, Go east on Kaley, at the fourth light, take a right on Summerlin
Park along the west side of Summerlin, in the Wadeview Park parking lot, or in the community center's parking lot at the end of the park's lot.2000 South Summerlin is the physical address
"Heartfelt Thanks" is featured above, my NEWest giclee in my etsy shop

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Itaya Art said...

How exciting Robin! Congrats on the invite. I know you'll paint something awesome and everyone will love watching. Be sure and share with us all the one you paint ok? Have fun! :)

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful blog. I love it.