Monday, July 18, 2011

Melody Makers bidding starts at $50 to Help Fund Dr. Phillips Center

 
I have an opportunity for you to get a piece of my artwork "Melody Makers"
(20" x 16" gallery wrap canvasat a real deal to help Support the
Dr Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
in Orlando Florida.
Barefoot Spa  is having a silent auction of art donated by local artists.
See more art by other artists here

You can bid on art by phone (407)539-1491
The viewing/bidding will begin on July 1st; the last night to bid will be a party, on July 29th from 6pm-9pm!! 100% of the money raised will be donated to DPAC.
You can view the art-Tues-Sat 12pm-730pm on display and available to bid on at
Barefoot Spa 801 Virginia Orlando FL 32803  (407)539-1491



Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Diane said...

This is beautiful!

jeanne C Wolf said...

Your work is so beautiful, original and inspiring Robin. I noticed you posted at 4:30 AM ~~~don't you sleep?

OR are you painting your dreams? Love your work. Jeanne Wolf.

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

I sometimes awaken quite early..and if I do I stay busy..doing quiet tasks like blogging.

I am pleased you like the work!

Judy Grupp Studio said...

where have I been - I just found your blog and your art is awesome.
Thanks for sharing!