Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Robin's Art On Cell Phone Cases

                             "Open Blossoms Case"                                  "Ginger Tea Case"
"Continuum Case"

"Harmony Case"
"Restful Ferns Case"

"Hello Crow Case"

"Bloom Arrival Case"

"Frost Case"

Hooray!! I am so excited to have a new iphone4 and
I am now offering my art on cell phone cases!
Above are some samples of how your iphone cover with my art could look. I have some of these and more available for purchase on my website Art Cell Phone Cases
if you don't see your favorite work of my art on one just ask
Bookmark and Share

10 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Congrats on another new venture. :-)

PussDaddy said...

Those are pretty cool.

PD

Janet Bocciardi said...

What a great idea Robin! They look awesome!

WellspringCreations said...

I've never seen a classier case!

Manon Doyle said...

That is a great idea. I know of a woman who's been doing skins for phones and computers and she's doing really well with them!! Congrats!!! : ))

Enzie Shahmiri ~ Portrait and Fine Art said...

They look lovely Robin :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there,I enjoy reading through your article post, I wanted to write a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. All the best for all your blogging efforts.

Frank Zweegers said...

Nice cases. Really nice.

Cathy said...

Great cell-phone cases, but most of all, I love your art! I've just stumbled on your blog and I love what you paint. Makes me want to grab my brushes and paint, NOW. Thanks for your pieces, they make me feel happy, and this is precious!

Urban Interest said...

Great art! Very beautiful matching colours. Thanks for sharing.