Thursday, August 04, 2011

Dresses: objects of art SAVE THE DATE September 15th

I am so very pleased to be invited as a featured artist by Donna Dowless for her coveted Dresses exhibit which she produces every two years. I am very excited to share my first dress above which I've painted on canvas with acrylic, charcoal and india ink.

"Dresses: objects of art"

September l5th - October 14th, 2011

Featured artists: Dina Mack, Donna Dowless, Henry Sinn, Meridith Olinger, Robin Maria Pedrero, J.Virgil Rice, Gena Semenov, Cindy A. Anderson, Martha Lent, Lynn Whipple, Fritz Stinebaugh and Lori Mirisola

This unique exhibit produced by contemporary artist, Donna Dowless features painting, sculpture, fabric, mixed media and folk art created by award winning artists in celebration of women and what they wear... their choices, their feelings, their statements as women.

A magical sense of occasion.


Artists Opening Reception Thursday Sept. l5th, 2011 6 – 9 PM

All artwork is for sale and the public is invited

Gallery Hours

11:30 – 6 PM Thurs. – Sat.

Artists Closing Reception Friday October 14th

6 - 9 PM

Gallery at Avalon Island

39 S. Magnolia Avenue

Orlando, Florida 32801

Phone: 407-312-0708

Jeff@GalleryatAvalonIsland.com




Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Franziska San Pedro said...

Awesome Robin, congratulations, how fabulous!
I wish I was closer to Florida, I'd definitely come and check it out,

Franziska San Pedro
The Abstract Impressionist Artress

Grace said...

"Dawling, You look so gorgeous in that dress. I can't wait to show you off at the Copa Cabana!" "Sweetheart, you say the sweetest things. I am wearing Limited Edition by Robin Pedrero. No one else can compare." "Hurry let's go.......

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Thank you Franziska!! Wish you could!

Grace Dawling!! I adore you!