Monday, August 08, 2011

Tranquility

We usually squeeze a lot of activity into our vacations. As a family we enjoyed the Smokey Mountains this summer. My most fun part of this trip was tubing in Cherokee, NC. It was a mixture of tranquility and physical inertia when low waters over the rocks stopped you and you had to carefully walk and try not to slip. I fell a few times, mostly concerned about my hands, my pinkie survived minor damage and my ankle reminds me of the great time we had. Some moments were super speedy in rapids. I am ready to do it again.

Speaking of tranquility....that is the title of this new piece

The original is on the way to it's new home.
The story of how this piece came to be is here,
in my etsy shop where I have giclee prints of this piece available.

"Tranquility" print framed
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Outstanding!

hmuxo said...

Beautifully painted Robin!! Love the soft colors,