Friday, September 16, 2011

Fashionista to Dairy Farms


The Dresses exhibit was a great success! I've posted some images to the Robin Maria Pedrero "fan" page so you can join in on the fun. Next from fashionista to the Dairy Convention. My newest Iphone case will make it's debut at the 48th All -American Dairy Show in Pennsylvania this weekend!I am glad to have my work represented by Kathy Swift of Cow Art and More. Cow Art and More will also have my fine art bags, sets of note cards, prints, and both of my new tough cases in their booth. 




1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey hey! In Pennsylvania :) That's where I'm from originally! The dairy princess used to come to our schools and give us cow erasers and talk about the benefits of drinking milk :) Those cow erasers smelled so nice!

(Love the cow paintings Robin!)