Saturday, September 03, 2011

Dress Grouping

The seasons are changing -  even here in sunny Florida. I have completed all of my proposed dress paintings for Dresses: objects of art. I really like groupings with squares. I created a series of 6" x 6" dresses on canvases. There are also 8" limited edition giclees of these some have been listed in my etsy shop and I will be adding more. The larger pieces were all varnished this week and I made substantial changes to the dress painting "Carmelita", which I shared here in it's early stages. The finished dresses will be revealed for a private showing prior to the official opening reception.

2 comments:

Dale Anne Potter said...

Oh Robin, they are GORGEOUS. Wish I could see them all in person.
GOOD LUCK with the exhibit!!!

Diane said...

Ah-love your art!