Sunday, October 30, 2011

Coral and Pink Case



When my daughter saw the hand marbled papers I created she suggested how great they'd look on cell phone cases, and look at this, she's right! I am ecstatic!
The image here is for an iphone4s case please just send me a message if you need an ipod touch, samsung galaxy,or any other iphone. (Blackberry is in the drop down menu below) Tough cases are available in the drop down menu as well. The tough case is a slightly larger case which includes a rubber insert case.

Fits with Verizon, AT&T and International iPhone 4Made from specially engineered materials, including a hard-to-break plastic shell, the form fitting case slims in all the right places. Form fit feature covers back and corners with access to all ports and functions.


Cases

3 comments:

Allison Reece said...

Robin,
I love this case...so artsy, so stylist! Great design.

L. Risor said...

I'm ecstatic for you!!! That's awesome!!! Smart girl your daughter... she also has a talented mom! :D

L. Risor said...

GREAT!!! I'm ecstatic for you! Smart girl, your daughter... She also has a talented mom! :D