Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas in the Park; Winter Park Florida

Each year, on the first Thursday of December, the Morse Museum helps launch the holiday season in Winter Park when it lights up Tiffany windows in Central Park and presents the Bach Festival Choir, Youth Choir, and Brass Ensemble in concert. This December is the 33rd annual celebration of Christmas in the Park. Morse Museum

I will be in here at the lovely Origins of Winter Park  displaying several works of fine art on canvas for Gallery Night, November 30th from 6 to 8 pm, 112 S Park Avenue, Winter Park Florida. Origins have asked me to extend my featured gallery night through to December 1st for Christmas in the Park. 

Please come on by and say hi and enjoy the festive times!

Origins is right next to Bospherous.. mmm


5 comments:

Chris said...

All the best with your display Robin, have a lovely evening. Cheers

Anonymous said...

Hey! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and excellent style and design.

Florida Visitor Center said...

I appreciate your Work,Will suggest to my friends and relative Check this for this one Florida Holidays and Florida Map

Anonymous said...


When I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the same comment. Perhaps there is a means you can remove me from that service? Thanks a lot!

Robin Pedrero said...

Gosh that must be annoying anonymous I wish I could help, but I don't have the ability to change that, only you have access to that info and it must be in the email you are receiving somewhere. Perhaps you can unclick email follow-up comment?