Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Great Gifts


 
Art items make great gifts for all ages for the holidays. 
 I create original art in various sizes to have pieces for all spaces and fun gifts.
I also have my art on fine art bags and accessories as great gift items. 
I recently created some wonderful miniature dress originals
complete with gorgeous little frames. 
I offer a wide selection of reproductions in various sizes -
larger sizes might be available just ask.
One of the most fun new holiday gift items are my cell phone covers. 

Where can you find some of these items?

Museum Gift Shops and Galleries
  • Celebrations Gallery, Pomfret, CT(art originals, cards, reproductions, iphone cases)
  • Gallery 17.92, Winter Park,FL (art originals)
  • Orlando Museum of Art Gift Shop, Orlando, FL(iphone cases, art originals)
    Maitland Art Center Gift Shop, Maitland, FL (fine art bags, art originals, cards)
  • Juxtapose, Westfield, NJ (art originals)
  • Wolfe Gallery, Deland, FL (art originals)
  • Florida Museum for Women Artists Gift Shop, DeLand, FL(pouches)
AND
on my personal website 
AND 
 always new items being added
When you shop via my etsy shop 
I ship directly to you so I am pleased to offer 
complimentary gift wrapping, a free card and tag - just ask!

1 comment:

Chris said...

These covers are beautiful Robin and will indeed make wonderful presents.