Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pedrero Art at The Maitland Art Center

The Maitland Art Center has been a favorite place of mine to visit for almost twenty years. Today I received a phone call from someone who found my business card from when she'd met me at my last exhibit there for Culture and Cocktails. 
 My fine art handbags and mugs.

The present exhibit has pieces created with matches. They are incredible...I suggest you go see it


Last week our family had a fun day in central Florida with a stop at the chapel/temple and museum in Maitland, after we visited the Audubon Center for the Birds of Prey.


4 comments:

Shannon Grissom said...

Congratulations!

Kimberly Gauthier said...

I love the shopping bags - very pretty and creative.

Lisa Graham Art said...

Your art work looks good on EVERYTHING Robin!

Janet Bocciardi said...

Congratulations Robin!! That's some great news.