Saturday, November 26, 2011

Small Business Saturday with 5 ways to make your purchase

 
Yes it is Small Business Saturday! What does that mean? Small Business Saturday is the day we celebrate the Shop Small movement to drive shoppers to local merchants across the U.S. Small Business Saturday has gained national attention thanks to inspiring small business owners across America. And guess what? I own a small business. When I place my art, fine art bags, reproductions, and note cards for sale those are all products which are part of my inventory in my small business. I find it so exciting to have people connect to my art and want to purchase it and have it in their space. I have a multitude of ways that people can see and find my art to purchase it on Small Business Saturday or any day of the year.


1. The first option is purchasing directly through me. I am the artist and if you see my art and want to buy it just ask! I have a page on flickr which I am always updating that shows available works of art (these might be available in galleries)  Here's the link Art Originals Available

2. I have online venues, there are several venues where I have shared my art online.  The best online site to access reproductions, fine art bags, note cards and a few originals is My Etsy Shop ~ http://RobinMariaPedrero.etsy.com 

3. Visit and buy at Galleries Celebrations Gallery Pomfret, CT,  Gallery 17.92 Winter Park, FL,  Wolfe Gallery,  DeLand, FL, Juxtapose Gallery, Westfield New Jersey, all of which are small businesses.

4. In Museum gift shops  Orlando Museum of Art, Florida Museum for Women Artists, Maitland Art Center.

5. Another very exciting aspect of my small business is the partnership with Case Mate where we have my art on cell phone covers!They are listed here on my website  It is my goal to make this site better, with more ways of showing you options for the cases. 

In appreciation I have FREE SHIPPING for a limited time in my etsy shop.
Use this code SHIPITFREE2011when you purchase. 

AND just for fun the first 50 people to tweet about my etsy shop with the following hashtag #iwantacard  will get a DM for a FREE NOTE CARD  My twitter name is @robinpedrero use that and the hashtag #iwantacard (include both in your tweet about my etsy shop) One free note card per twitter name.


Let's have fun and support small businesses!

3 comments:

Cynthia Koch said...

You rock my world with your beautiful art.

Janet Vanderhoof said...

Very nice and great options.

lori said...

Congrats on all your successes Robin. I love your work, am grateful for our friendship and hope you have a great holiday season.

~Lori :)