Monday, November 07, 2011

YAY! Avant Gallery and a NEW Calendar

Check out my art like this small piece "YAY!" 5" x 5"  
at the Avant Gallery in downtown Orlando.


My New Calendar
  It's that time of year when I judge my past year and prepare for next year. I like to use both a digital calender and a large one I write on to see the big picture on my studio wall. 
Sometimes the world feels like it's spinning too fast, 
perhaps you have experienced those days or weeks..
One day last week I thought YAY I got my groove back as I was in the midst of being all caught up...  then whop I realized I missed a deadline, a very rare occurrence for me, in fact I don't think I've ever missed a ship date.The fail totally bugs me, but one has to move forward and learn from mistakes so I've got to do better at entering important dates into my calendar. That's my first listed goal for 2012.
Are you thinking about yours yet?

In the meantime lots of great opportunities are on the horizon.
AND here's my gift for you for being a loyal reader of my blog 
                                        use this code in my etsy shop Robin Maria Pedrero
                                                    10PERCENTOFF for 10% off
Have a great day!
Robin






2 comments:

Chris said...

Well done Robin, having your art on display must make you feel a million dollars. Lovely mix of colours. TFS

Heedless said...

YAY!! It feels great to get beautiful art...up on some walls! Congratulations and happy planning :)