Saturday, December 10, 2011

Gallery523 QR Code

TA DA!!!!! what is this you might ask? If you are not yet familiar with these square designs popping up all over the place they are called QR Codes ( Quick Response code)  a type of  two-dimensional code encoded with various data. The one above is my website gallery523 produced as a gift to me from my daughter. YAY!!!

Why do I need this? Or why would you want one?

I have the image saved on my phone, and anyone with a smart phone and a qr reader (a free down loadable ap) can scan the image and have the direct link to my website.

I can print these on backs of business cards, postcards, announcements, anywhere I desire and give an easy and direct way to place people at my website.

I think she bummed me up to being just a little cool! Thank you Tahra!


 A bit of trivia QR codes were first designed for the automotive industry.









Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Jaime Haney aka ArtsyFartsy.Me said...

Very tech savvy indeed! What a great gift.

Janet Vanderhoof said...

This is great. How many ways can they be used? Where do you get one?