Monday, January 16, 2012

Team Robin Cheers

Yes that's exactly what it is like having Team Robin!  It was an incredible outpouring of support, sharing, encouragement and participating in votes from you - my peeps - that gained me the title of 
Baterbys Best Artist in Florida.
Thank you!
I have never won an art award that looks like this, so sleek and contemporary - love it!
  I wish to thank Baterbys and all of their staff  for such a magnificent evening.  We will announce future dates where I will be at Baterbys painting live and participating in their events.




7 comments:

Lisa Graham Art said...

You won! Oh my gosh I am SOOOO excited for you! Congratulations Robin!!!!! You must be so happy!

Maria Soto Robbins said...

Wow! Congratulations, Robin! So well deserved! I'm very happy for you:)

Cheryl said...

Congratulations, Robin!

Christine Kemp said...

Congratulations, really happy for you.

Sheona Hamilton Grant said...

FANTASTIC Robin well done and jolly well deserved!!!

Kayla @ TheEclecticElement said...

Many congratulations to you Robin! You SO deserve it with the amazing artwork you create :)

Nancy's WildWire said...

I would love to see you paint live, I know it will be an awesome evening:)
You win was not surprise, I knew you were the best in my eyes:)
Nancy Pace