Thursday, February 23, 2012

Painting Thought Process


"She is a beautiful blossom" 6 x 4" the final piece for the #twitterartexhibit
I saw a woman in the paint and I enhanced her, 
a perfect piece to send to help raise funds for the Women's Crisis Center,
in Moss Norway. I shipped the piece out this week for the Friday April 13, 2012 opening 
when The Mayor of Moss will open with a speech.

Earlier I shared the small series, here they are completed.

In my process I begin some pieces and set some aside while I complete a few. 
Sometimes I allow a space in time to better understand my direction 
and come back to the work with a refreshed perspective. 
Some pieces I need to see everyday to make progress with the internal work.
So I hang them up unfinished. So that when I walk into my room I can see them. 
That's the process I am in with the piece here in the center.




Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

= mr uxn design = kris said...

DEAR ROBIN,

I SEE 2 WOMEN IN YOUR PAINTING!
NO ACTUALLY 3!

I LOVE THE PAINTING - LIGHT, BUT VERY EXPRESSIVE!

LOVE KRIS