Sunday, February 19, 2012

@Swatch TTR Competition Judge Update


 While walking through the mall my daughter asked me  - so how about that Swatch competition? Did you hear anything yet? Followed by I am thinking of getting this Swatch. ....
Above center bottom row is my piece  
"Hot Snowflake" (you can share, like and +1 it in that link) 
shown beside some of the other competitors.

Here's the latest update 
 "Introducing the Swatch TTR Art Rules Competition Jury who will be selecting the winning design at the Swatch Art Rules Night in May 2012 in Los Angeles.

Arlette-Elsa Emch
President Swatch Ltd

Reto Lamm
President TTR World Snowboard Tour

Ingemar Backmann
Former Pro Snowboarder, highest air recordholder, professional pokerplayer & co-founder of WESC

Kassia Meador
Pro Longboard Surfer, artist, photographer & model

Romain Colin
Founder of Fubiz Blog, largest street culture magazine in France"

I originally posted about this competition here.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

WellspringCreations said...

Tell them I'll buy one! Your painting looks GREAT on a watch! -Judy