Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whirlwind of a week:Miss Jacquline Jones appearance, art auction and candy bars


 I am reflecting back on last weeks events.
Here's Gerri who won purchasing this piece "Springs Promise" at the auction at Baterbys
I signed it on the back to her and her husband for Valentines Day. I really enjoy meeting my art collectors in person. It was also so interesting that they too are from my native Connecticut.


Excited about these new Candy Bar Wrappers by Dorinda 
which have my art on them for the Orlando Museum of Art gift shop

If you'd like some for your shop or an event just let me know arts at gallery523.com

Here's what I shared on my Facebook Artist Page
It was such a surprise to have Miss Jacqueline Jones not only attend my exhibit but join Tommy and sing throughout the night! Thank you so very much, you brought me such joy! I am filled with gratitude to Gary and Kathy of the Steinway, and their unending dedication to supporting the arts in our community. And a shout out to Dean the United Arts photographer who spent the evening capturing the event......
I snapped this with my iphone! 
Hopefully I will be able to share some of the photos taken by Dean in the future.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Jane said...

A wonderful week it must have bee, so many personal satisfactions :-) Congratulations on the exhibit!

Nancy's WildWire said...

Oh gracious! Robin's art on Chocolate!!! I think you have arrived my sweet friend:) xoxo
Nancy