Thursday, March 01, 2012

Mom is HAPPY Wander Where..is the next Wine Label!


I am so honored that my work "Wander Where the Wind Blows" 
received the most votes in the Artiste Art Wine Label contest and I am the lucky winner!!
Go Team Robin!!!! I say that because the only way I could win was to get votes from friends, family, 
fans and voters so that's a team!!
I posted the story about my Mom and her strongly suggesting 
I submit my art to companies to have it on a wine label..read here
She's completely affirmed!
Bion Rice the winemaker called me today 
telling me how I will receive the first barrel sample of wine..WOW!
There will be more to this journey - much exciting things to come!

First allow me to introduce you to Artiste
Artiste is a winery and tasting studio experience that transports you to an 1880s working art studio, modeled after Hotel Baudy, the tiny inn in Giverny, France, where the Impressionism movement kicked into high gear. As you sip and stroll around our comfortable Tasting Studios in Los Olivos we encourage you to share with us your own impressions of our wines, art and artisan foods.
And this gets even better!!! 
I will be having an exhibition there for a month and the event is listed on their calender
Sat, 6/16 - Facebook Winner Release Party
which is MY BIRTHDAY!

Bookmark and Share

16 comments:

Dale Anne Potter said...

How AWESOME is that Robin! I knew YOU would tho - not surprised at all!
WAHOOO - wine for the big celebration!!!

Allison Reece said...

Robin,
I am absolutely delighted to hear your exciting news that you won! I thought the painting you sent it was the perfect image for their wine label. Great job, well done. Congratulations to you!
Happy Day!
Allison Reece

Lisa Graham Art said...

Can't think of a better birthday present. Congratulations again Robin!

Cynthia Koch said...

I am so happy for you. So well deserved.

Pamela Hunt Lee said...

I must admit I sometimes buy a wine because of its label. Yours will be beautiful. Congratulations.

Casey Klahn said...

Very nice, and my compliments. It is a picture one can wander around in, and it is striking.

Becky Joy said...

Robin, This is soooooo awesome, inspiring. Great painting and such exciting news. Congratulations
Becky Joy

lori said...

Congrats Robin! You are such a talented artist and your designs are amazing. Kudos to the wine company for choosing you.

Happy painting-
Lori

WeldrBrat said...

Oh, my goodness! So easy to see why it would win! THAT is absolutely AWESOME. Wow!!! Congratulations!

Kristen said...

So thrilled for you. Great image. You know I love this one as we used it in our Dynamic Duo Collaboration 'wandering sun'. So colorful!!

Steven W. Dunn said...

Hi Robin
Smart, smart wine company to choose your image for their label! It's not only beautifully painted with an inviting composition, it is also easy to spot while traveling through the display of wines on the shelf.
Congratulations with sincere best wishes-
Steven

Rita said...

Congrats Robin - so well deserved!!

Linda Stranger said...

So exciting, Robin!

I love it when good things happen to good people. :-)

Maria Soto Robbins said...

Congratulations, Robin! That is so exciting and well-deserved recognition! Lovely image too!

Vanessa Johanning said...

Yeah!!! I voted and made my kids and hubby vote too!!
So... Awesome!!!! Congrats!!

Robin Pedrero said...

Thank you all so very much for voting and joining in on my excitement!