Saturday, April 21, 2012

MIA Idaho, Wyoming,Kentucky,South Dakota,Nebraska, RI, WV and Louisiana

I like to keep track of where my art is collected in the USA via a map. I've been watching these states fill in through the years. Green = Pedrero Art Collectors
April 2012
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

MIA are Idaho, Wyoming, RI, Kentucky, WV, South Dakota, Nebraska and Louisiana. If I've missed you please let me know and I will update my database.There just might be collectors in these MIA states who have Pedrero artworks in their collection and I might not know because it was gifted to them or the work was sold via a gallery or museum shop. 

On a grander scale - world wide,  Pedrero art still has many places to go. I truly get a kick that my art could be everywhere, enjoyed by people in all their various spaces. 

Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com








Perspective, is everything.

What I need is perspective... Perspective is necessary. Otherwise there are only two dimensions. Otherwise you live with your face squashed against a wall, everything a huge foreground, of details, close-ups, hairs, the weave of the bedsheet, the molecules of the face.
Margaret Atwood (1939 -)

Pedrero art is available in person today at
Museum Gift Shops and Galleries
  • Celebrations Gallery, Pomfret, CT
  • Gallery 17.92, Winter Park,FL
  • Orlando Museum of Art Gift Shop, Orlando, FL
  • Maitland Art Center Gift Shop, Maitland, FL
  • Juxtapose, Westfield, NJ
  • Wolfe Gallery, Deland, FL
  • Florida Museum for Women Artists Gift Shop, DeLand, FL
  • Liz-Beth Gallery, Knoxville, TN
Always directly and online www.gallery523.com


Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Robin Pedrero said...

since I posted this Louisiana and Kentucky have joined my circle of art collectors!!!

newmexicomtngirl.com said...

Robin, this is very exciting. I'm wondering where you do your map. I've been looking for something like this to track my art. I tried a big world map, but didn't find it to my liking. any suggestion would be appreciated if this is a web site
peace
CheyAnne