Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Conscious Living

Our thoughts, that stream of to do's, self talk, ideas and vision lead us through our lives each day.
 The 100 billion nerve cells interconnected by trillions of synapses transmit about one signal per second. There's a lot going on between our ears. 

 
 "Conscious Living" 10" x 8" acrylic by Robin Maria Pedrero
Days in our century are filled with a variety content for our eyes, ears and senses. 
We are fortunate when we can select and choose to filter what keeps us healthy in the broadest sense.
I believe part of my mission as an artist is to bring joy, serenity, healing and peace through my works of art.
  
joy n
1.
a deep feeling or condition of happiness or contentment
2. something causing such a feeling; a source of happiness

 I make a conscious effort to spend time in nature. My time there fills me up and overflows into my art. 
Most pieces of art I create are a direct response from a personal experience. I gather my own understandings and use color, shapes, symbols and lines as an emotive means of communication 
- my visual language.

Conscious living with purpose.


"For as he thinketh, so is he..." Proverbs

Bookmark and Share

No comments: