Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Posting over a cup

 I have an entire series of CUPS artwork. I am the person you spot photographing the table or cup when traveling or eating out. I like using special cups. 
I tend to enjoy double entendres, or ambiguous meanings in my works or titles.
On I have 8 pieces listed with a cup theme Cup on Etsy

 "Tempestuous Tea" by Robin Maria Pedrero
I enjoy tea, coffee and hot water with lemon. 


The above oil painting was created in the early 1980's, as a young artist 
even then I was attracted to this cup theme.

Mornings are often spent posting over coffee. I enjoy a cup and click away on the keys. 
Here's a chart I've found useful. 

what's this thing? Use your QR code reader - don't have one? 
try the ap  Neoreader. IT IS BY FAR the fastest QR code reader You will love it.
so did you see where this QR code leads yet?
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Karen June Miller said...

Love your concept of CUPS! And your work is wonderful. Hope I get to see you taking cup shots! :)

Karen
Idaho Mts

Robin Pedrero said...

Hey there Karen! Oh thank you! I use my iphone, sometimes I post them on twitter @robinpedrero , sometimes instagram, and fb.

If I am going to use the photo in my art I do not often post the photographed image as I have found others like to use the image too.

Love the coined term you used CUP SHOTS!