Sunday, June 24, 2012

Bordeaux paths to Wander

The wine "Wander Where the Wind Blows" is phenomenal!! 
I am so proud of the limited edition wine, a Bordeaux blend of Merlot, Cabernet Franc
and Cabernet Sauvignon that my label is on, created by winemaker Bion.
I tell you more about it here in this video Video link

Wander Where the Wind Blows image by Robin Maria Pedrero, Artiste Winery

Artiste won three awards at the 2012 Orange County Fair competition -- the largest and most comprehensive judging of California wines in the world with 2,762 wines entered --

Luscious Harvest, won a SILVER for NV Proprietary Red
Vine Mask took BRONZE for NV Proprietary Red
Le Bec Sucre III took SILVER For NV Ruby Port

Artiste won additional awards at the LA International Wine Competition: Best of Class GOLD Medal, 94 Points for Vine Mask, SILVER for Vessel of Art and BRONZE for Le Bec

The only way to get a bottle of Wander Where the Wind Blows is directly through Artiste Winery.

I've been sharing photos of the trip on my facebook fan page.  
I have an album of some of the quieter moments 
when I had time to grab some shots here on flickr



 
 
Bookmark and Share

No comments: