Wednesday, June 06, 2012

What to do 10 days before the big Wine Label Release Party

In just 10 days I will be happily signing wine labels on wine bottles with my art on them at Artiste Winery in California. I am the first Facebook Wine label winner! This competition includes an opportunity to exhibit in their tasting room.  


Yesterday I shipped a large box of art to California for the tasting room exhibit. I also included some of my new wine totes.  The question of what to do 10 days before the party of course is what to wear, car rental, packing, finishing up the details. After the announcement that I'd won I created more paintings for the exhibit, note cards were designed and printed and wine tote bags were designed, cut and stitched. Since the original pastel is in a private collection I had reproductions made on canvas. I took one of the new acrylic paintings and designed a postcard and mailed them out a few weeks ago. 

I am really excited about the event and all of the wonderful people I will be meeting. Can you believe I will be meeting some of my art collectors for the first time in person! Oh and if you hadn't heard - the big event is on my birthday!







Saturday, June 16, 2012 
1:00pm until 4:00pm

Members free (up to 4 guests) | $15 Guests
Art show, music, food pairings.
 To see more go directly to the invite and RSVP here
Artiste Winery's limited edition wines are art-inspired impressions
of traditional blends from around the world.

No comments: