Wednesday, July 04, 2012

What to do with those narrow kitchen spaces?

Art for a kitchen, nook or reading or resting area. Wondering what to do with those narrow spaces?
 Have ART commissioned or find a piece that fits perfectly! 

Still thinking of the title.."Cuppa" ? by Robin Maria Pedrero
 I am just giddy over this fun piece of art!! It is mixed media; acrylic, charcoal and india ink on a 8" x 24" gallery wrap canvas. I enjoy the hand drawn contemporary edge in this piece, yet it is also soft, friendly and well just warm and homey!
I began making some large long narrow pieces last year. I really like the format, it's a little like telling a story or scroll like, plus some I am translating on to silk for scarves.


Robin Maria Pedrero Silk Scarves can be purchased at the Orlando Museum of Art (later this month)  the Art and History Museum Maitland Florida (now) and on etsy (always).

Curious about commissioning me to do work? It's a safe easy and fun process, you work directly with me. Begin by contacting me Robin Maria Pedrero call 4073128649, email arts@gallery523.com or take a look at some info here in a previous blog post.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My partner and I certainly taking advantage of just about every single little piece of it and, I have this information saved to check out out brand-new things you will post to your blog.

Dawood Marion said...

Awesome!! The colors you put together are beautiful.