Sunday, August 19, 2012

Movin' and Groovin'

Whew what a ride! Both the vacation from Chicago through the Midwest and the moving of  my studio and home in Florida. Now that I am back I am anxious to paint and share what's cookin'.



 NEW! NEW! NEW!
I am excited to share these new sets of Pedrero Pouches perfect for the fall and holiday season. A dollar bill wallet pouch and a mini key ring pouch set.
 Available in my etsy shop

 Yesterday I packaged art to ship, got orders ready, painted and was takin' care of business in my new studio space at FAVO. What a pleasure! Many have asked if they can visit my studio space, YES. However my hours vary as I could be delivering art, shipping art, buying supplies, teaching a class, workshop, mentoring, with a collector or having lunch with friends so to be sure I am available just call me 407-312-8649. The physical location is
221 E. Colonial Dr. #145, Orlando, Florida 32801     
It's a little tricky on a GPS so if you are looking on Colonial you will see an old motel fenced in, The Davis Motel (that's it, the whole place is destined to be a new artist colony) turn at Highland, you'll see the Park Lake Presbyterian Church and take your first left on Highland and drive through the parking lot all the way back to door #145.

New Mailing Address

Robin Maria Pedrero
P.O. Box 531023
Orlando, FL 32853
www.gallery523.com

Blog
http://pocketfullofcolors.blogspot.com/
Etsy
http://RobinMariaPedrero.etsy.com
You Tube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/rmpastel
Twitter
http://twitter.com/robinpedrero

DID YOU HEAR ALL OF THE WANDER WHERE THE WIND BLOWS WINE SOLD OUT!
ALL of the wine with my art on the label is sold!! The director told me it was one of the fastest selling wines they've had in years!

 ______________________________________________________________

I also have a wonderful blog with reviews by various writers visit us at Orlando Art Review
 check it out here
http://orlandoartreview.blogspot.com/


Also see
Visual Artists Street Team Gallery: Big Yella by Robin Maria Pedrero: "Big Yella" by Robin Maria Pedrero  A bright fun floral art piece!  This large yellow flower (marigold) o...

2 comments:

Jo Anne Neely Gomez said...

Robin, you are just such an inspiration to me. I love seeing your oh so wonderful marketing skills and application of your artwork to so many different venues. How cool to see.

Ayala Art said...

What an awesome thing! A whole hotel to make an art community.... wonderful!
And your artsy bags are completely wonderful, I love them all