Monday, August 27, 2012

One, Three, Two

Yes , "One, Three, Two" the titles of these acrylic and charcoal on canvas pieces. I find them so serene. You know I love using lots of color but I had to stop myself right here and relish in the simple beauty of these pieces with a limited palette.

Sometimes Less is More, at least I found it to be true here.
Have you found this to be true in other areas of your life? 


I think about this aspect philosophically, and again look back to the works here feeling content and wondering already about the person /people who choose to buy these and if they will select them because of the simplicity, the theme, or the colors. I can group these together or sell them separately. 


What do you think?

These are at my studio
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

newmexicomtngirl.com said...

I think you did them Just right. I love all you colorful pieces too, but these are so perfect in their simplicity. very graceful.
peace n abundance,
CheyAnne
www.cheyannesexton.etsy.com

newmexicomtngirl.com said...

I think you did them Just right. I love all you colorful pieces too, but these are so perfect in their simplicity. very graceful.
peace n abundance,
CheyAnne
www.cheyannesexton.etsy.com

Robin Pedrero said...

Thank you CheyAnne!! Yes graceful is a great word to describe them too Thank you!!

Kesha Brown, The Uncommon Chick said...

NICE and I agree that simple here is great too! I love that serene, calm color! :-)

~Kesha
@uncommonchick

Robin Pedrero said...

Thank you Kesha!