Thursday, August 23, 2012

Windswept...Winds in Florida


 So Tropical Storm Isaac is likely to become Hurricane Isaac and the first major storm to impact or strike the United States in 2012. I just moved lakeside and also just moved my studio to an old motel, FAVO in downtown Orlando, the building is block and solid but there are big glass windows. Oh geez.

On my facebook fan page (if you are not a liker yet I'd love for you to stop by and visit my page)...I  posted a piece I'd done this past February as a new print in my shop, "Windswept", and one of my fabulous fans and fb friend, Philip responded "I imagine 'windswept' will describe your neck of the woods any day now, yes?"
  Windswept is now available here in my shop as a luster print. And if you did not know this I can also have my images printed on canvas if you prefer.

I do so love looking out over the lake in the wee hours of the morning.

What are some of your favorite lake views?


Bookmark and Share

No comments: