Saturday, September 22, 2012

Acrylic Resist Classes & Classical Art Class Openings

My classes sharing my methods of working with resist and other techniques with acrylic and mixed media are opening on Wednesdays. I will teach in Orlando and have considered some of the other places that have requested I come and do workshops. I haven't done many of these through the years as most workshops  are on weekends and that has been family time, but the children are grown and I am opening my schedule up to more options. This is a video sharing how fun it is to remove a resist



 Acrylic and Mixed Media Painting Techniques 
We will take painting from the beginning to completion using my process and methods. This class is specifically for leaning how to work with a resist, and other techniques that I implement to achieve the results in my work. We will  work to a variety of music in this class.
Wednesday 9AM - 12PM or 1PM  - 4PM
The cost is $95 for four classes
Students must preregister no walk ins. 

Presently I have just a few openings in my classical classes 


You may work in any medium, although I do specialize in pastel, and teach acrylic and oil painting. These classes are designed for individual progress working towards skill building, specific projects, and portfolios. I also advise students about marketing and art business in regard to the work they are doing. More extensive marketing classes are available. Students are responsible for supplies and we can discuss supply list for specific projects.

Presently openings available on Tuesday afternoons, 1- 4 pm


The cost is $95 for four classes

$35 for one class

$60 for two classes

$80 for three classes.


Contact Robin Maria Pedrero 407-312-8649 arts@gallery523.com
payments are accepted by cash, check, pay pal, or credit

Classes are held at FAVO
221 E Colonial Dr. Orlando FL

 

Bookmark and Share

No comments: