Thursday, November 01, 2012

Declutter and install art for FAVO Friday Night Art Opening

I begin my preparation for an open studio by decluttering, just like one would do for an event in your home. Before I traveled last month to be with my sister I had begun to install some of the pastels from my archives. Although they are beautiful and I love them when I returned I felt like I was in a time warp, so I rearranged again and again. (click to see full post)


Three days later and I am ready for the event at FAVO
for first Friday this November 2, 2012. 
I'll be sharing several commissions with my guests, such as
these poppies painted as a triptych on 3 canvas panels..

I have new note cards from the tea series
 Ready for purchase in person or in my etsy shop

I also will be working on some new pieces that I am so excited about.
.... here's a sneak peek

Art... potential scarves...maybe even pillows!
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Jenipher Lyn said...

Awww i want to come! Just move your studio to NY and all will be okay!!

<3