Friday, December 28, 2012

How I met my art goals or Shoot for the Moon


In July I assessed my 2012 goal progress and I was well on the way, and then I moved. A major slow down and can you believe I am still not even unpacked all the way. Some of you are also aware that as a family, we suffered through the trials of various cancer treatments until my sister could no longer fight the fight any longer. Such sadness and grief, yet her courage and attitude lingers with me giving me a refreshed outlook on life. Thank you all for being a part of my journey. So here's my art year in review: 
 2012 Goals
1. Maintain present Galleries; Celebrations Gallery, CT,Gallery 17.92, FL, Juxtapose, NJ, Wolfe Gallery, FL. . Expand to new territory in other states (exhibits, shows, art centers, galleries, museums) . Exhibit at additional Galleries and venues in Florida - presently in 2012 I have 3 exhibitions lined up 2. Create and document 100 new pieces of work. 3. Continue to market work online and in products and increase sales. Continue my positive practices; blogging, social network medias, newsletters, postcards, mailing lists, and attending exhibits. Inspire, share, mentor and give. 4. Prepare EARLY for the Holidays and Promotions 5. Organize and back up data - this includes weekly bookkeeping 6. Maintain present Museum Gift Shops - Orlando Museum Of Art, Maitland Art Center, Florida Museum of Art, Florida Museum for Women Artists gift shop. And apply for more. 7. Make 10 art videos 8. Teach workshops 9. Move studio (sell, simplify, give away a lot of items) 10. Bump IT up ... still figuring out this one... would love to do an artist residency...and possibly work on my degree.

I did not prepare early for holiday.
I completed 80 paintings not 100.
Now.... time to map my dreams....and catch a star!
Your Artist,
Robin


Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

newmexicomtngirl.com said...

this is just amazing Robin. And your art shows your love and devotion too.Congratulations and can't wait to see what else you are dreaming up.
peace n abundance,
CheyAnne

Donna Frasca said...

Wow Robin - that's a very impressive year! How do you top that for 2013? I can't wait to see what you do! Happy new year colorful friend :-)

A.M. Day said...

What a notable list! And one to be very proud of. Enjoy your accomplishments and may you have many, many more!

fugeecat said...

You did fantastic this year! I'm sure this next year will bring even more accomplishments into your life.

http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

Robin Pedrero said...

Thank you!