Saturday, December 29, 2012

How to Map Your Art Collectors

2012 End of year Pedrero Art Collectors

Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

The green area is every state where I know I have an art collector, or to where I have shipped art. I thought this year I had gained a collector in Idaho but I haven't found the proof as of yet since I am not completely finished with my database. I did travel through the area of South Dakota, Wyoming and Idaho this summer and the trip gave me a lot of insight into the world of potential collectors in these states. West Virgina - my Aunt lives there ..hmm... and Rhode Island...come on I grew up in CT but no art collector in the smallest state yet!

 In response to CheyAnne
this is just amazing Robin. And your art shows your love and devotion too.Congratulations and can't wait to see what else you are dreaming up.
Robin, this is very exciting. I'm wondering where you do your map. I've been looking for something like this to track my art. I tried a big world map, but didn't find it to my liking. any suggestion would be appreciated if this is a web site
peace n abundance,
CheyAnne

CheyAnne,
I use Big Huge Labs Maps. There you can select world, countries, colors, and even get a code for your map to embed it in your site. I have done both a world one and a USA Map of my art collectors. Although I've not finished my database for the year and I have inaccuracies due to the fact that I have galleries and gift shops who sell my art, I still enjoy to map my art collectors. Have fun making your own!
Robin


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

newmexicomtngirl.com said...

how cool is this? I'll go check it out Robin, thanks,
CheyAnne

Janet Vanderhoof said...

You are always so clever and on top of the latest. Love it!