Monday, December 31, 2012

Moonlit Journey painting the Magi

Every year I desire to paint a new version the Magi, the three Wise Men. Last year I was ill and did not accomplish one, but shared my story regarding why I am compelled to do this, so I could not let another year go by without creating at least something small.  I present "Moonlit Journey"
Moonlit Journey 8" x 6" acrylic and charcoal by Robin Maria Pedrero

I am quite pleased with the abstract quality of this painting. I like how it almost looks like a lino print, but that is paint and charcoal. I think it has inspired me to produce some more abstract figurative paintings.

 Other versions from previous years are quite different like this close up detailed version here.
And "The Journey".

Yes this painting is SOLD as of 1/6/2013

 
Bookmark and Share

No comments: