Saturday, January 26, 2013

50 Ways to Treat Your Lover

 Robin Maria Pedrero is creating a mini series for Valentines.

I heard that ol' Paul Simon's fun to sing song 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover which inspired me to make a mini series of 50 ACEO's  for Valentines shoppers called "50 Ways to Treat Your Lover". Yeah I know I am very corny sometimes! So I am singing and making some original mixed media ACEO's.

this one 50 ways #1 is $10 and $3 shipping
(mini easel not included)
SOLD on 1/29


And this moon and trees... a little romantic...
50 ways #2 is sold
(mini easel not included)
 
 ______________________________________

and this little geometric abstract..

50 ways #3 is $10 and $3 shipping
(mini easel not included)
I wonder if I will get 50 of these done before Valentines? - or before Feb 1st?? Why Feb 1st ? .............that's first friday and I have an open studio details here


Have a super day!!

 Robin






Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Enzie Shahmiri Portraits and Fine Art said...

Such a cute idea! I did minis as well and a client said she puts them on her breakfast tray instead of flowers. I thought what a clever way to add a touch of pretty to someone's morning!

Will you join my blog also, I switched to WP and lost many of my followers :(

Angela Taylor said...

I love these Robin!!! I hope that you join ACEO Magazine's facebook group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ACEOOnlineMagazine/ and feel free to share there!!!! We're having a contest this month as well. Two submissions for each artist. You can read more about it on our blog.
Hope that you are doing well!
*HUGS*
Angela Taylor
Owner/Editor
ACEO Magazine Online

Robin Pedrero said...

Hey Enzie!! I stopped by your blog.. I do adore your art!! But you already know that!!

Robin Pedrero said...

Oh great idea Angela, I posted to the page now,thanks!

Momma Goddess Treasures said...

Oh boy, number one is mine! These are so adorable, I can't wait to see the next creations. Now I'm singing the song!

Trudy