Friday, February 15, 2013

Tendrils original emerald green nature acrylic painting by Robin Maria Pedrero

Nature continues to revive us.
To give us refreshing life every day. 



I've used Pantone's color of the year Emerald, and various shades and tints of green, yellow and blue to create this painting using acrylics on canvas. I began by building up the layers of paint and glazing layers of color over color.  Side view of  one inch wide gallery wrap canvas below.

Tendrils 8" x 8" acrylic on canvas by Robin Maria Pedrero
$135  FREE prompt shipping included in the continental USA


I do ship paintings around the world and would be happy to ship anywhere. This is easily done with a paid invoice for additional charges. (most likely  for this small painting usually no more than $25 via pay pal)




 The painting can stand on a shelf/table or hang on a wall.

In Progress image with another piece from the series.
I post works in progress on fb.

Daily Painting

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Shelley Whiting said...

I love this painting. It's very organic and lively. Beautiful work.

Robin Pedrero said...

Thank you Shelley!! That was my objective to paint a work of art that is very organic and green I am glad you like these