Monday, March 11, 2013

Painting Live at Sam Flax Orlando Second Chances

I had a fun day today painting live at Sam Flax with Carolina "The Doodler".  To our unplanned surprise we both decided to create trees for "Take 2" the fundraiser for the Downtown Arts District.


I am very pleased with the stopping point of the painting after working on it today. 

Robin Maria Pedrero Take 2 in progress

Our work theme for Take 2 is about forgiveness, second chances,
an opportunity to correct a mistake, or moving in a new direction.
My thoughts on this topic went in the direction of each day being a chance for renewal
and a fresh new start. We live through each day, some better than others and it is my wish to leave regrets in the past, take action to right the wrongs, asking for forgiveness for those things I could have acted upon in a better way. With the moon comes our slumber and dreams, when morning comes we once again are renewed, enabled to step into the sunlight with an opportunity to move forward in the right direction for second chances. 

“The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it.
The present is here, live it.”
Thomas S. Monson
 I am thankful for second chances - how about you? 
~ Robin

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Karen said...

Where would I be without second chances?? I would be crouched on the floor with my head down and my spirit crushed. Thankfully, the initiator of forgiveness and grace has granted me favor and I am new - every morning:)

Cyndi said...

Love your art and your words here!

Robin Pedrero said...

so true Karen ME TOO!!
Thank you Cyndi!