Sunday, March 24, 2013

Tea for Three and room for more at Infusion Tea March 27 2013

Yes, please join me along with Frankie and Namoi, who I am thankful to for inviting me to exhibit at Infusion Tea which open just before their Soft Exposure spoken word, open mic event 7pm - 8:30 pm, with a reception for my art which opens March 27th, 6 pm - 7 pm in College Park Florida. 
"Tea for Three" 8" x 24" original (c)2013 Robin Maria Pedrero

 The food and of course the teas are a treat for the taste buds!
I am excited to share this new original "Tea for Three" created for this exhibit. I had so much fun creating this painting. I love that nature fills our teacups with flavor and I like to show that in my paintings. 

Many of my art collectors specialize in gathering pieces in a series, some collect all of my tea pieces just like they would a teapot or teacup collection. This image is also available on Fine Art America where a collector could have the image of various surfaces, like canvas, paper, metal, or acrylic and in a vast array of sizes. Here is the link "Tea for Three".

Come on by Wednesday at 6 pm!

1600 Edgewater Dr, Orlando, Florida 32804

Bookmark and Share

No comments: