Thursday, April 04, 2013

Offering Dream Catcher Image for a Perfect Fit

Although the first showing of this painting was in Los Olivos California this "Dream Catcher" has become quite popular since. I've created some easy ready to frame reproductions for a perfect fit in a ready made 8" x 10" frame.

 
"Dream Catcher" Robin Maria Pedrero (c)2012



This painting stems from a real life experience where I was on a spiritual retreat. Walking during a break I saw the pastor who was an American Indian in front of me in the far distance. I wandered around and suddenly he was there talking to me coming from over my shoulder next to me, there were no sounds of him coming near even through in the tall grasses, but suddenly like the wind he was right next to me. It was quite surprising. He told me to be careful and not to get lost.

The prints have a nice white border and I hand sign them with the title as well.


 These can be easily purchased for a simple price of $10 with $5 USA priority shipping

 OR go to my Etsy shop, here is the direct link to this image.

But wait there's more... "yes?" you ask... YES I answer.. more options (giggles)
If you prefer this image larger there is another option on Fine Art America where you can even select to have the image on canvas, acrylic or metal. Go here






  Bookmark and Share

No comments: