Monday, May 13, 2013

Gathering Times with the Girls

With expressions of joy and whew! I must share the past two weeks
where my days have been filled with many women in my life.

 

 I was inspired by all this fun time with the girls and 
 designed this room with a feminine flair yet not over the top girly room
on Olioboard with my painting Rhapsody in the center. 
The original Rhapsody is at Liz-Beth Gallery in Knoxville, TN.
I was asked on my facebook page as to whether I have giclees of my work and YES I do. 
There's a wide selection available on Fine Art America and also in my etsy shop.
 
SO here's some highlights!

I was absolutely delighted to meet one of my mentors,
Alyson Stanfield, The Art Biz Coach.
We had a meet and greet talking about everything art, business,
and beyond and we had the best time!

 
Heart warming times filled with my daughters, mother, friends,
and colleagues in a vast array of events;
college graduation, a birthday, my mom visiting, prom,exhibits...

Me, my daughter and my mom


I am so proud of my daughter!

She planned an amazing graduation party, she made all of the decorations herself,
for a great nerd party with nerd glasses
and we ordered brain cookies and chemistry cookies.



 AND PROM

with our youngest daughter, just beautiful!


I am ever so thankful for these precious times!
Remember..
 "Hugging is the ideal gift. Great for any occasion, fun to give and receive, shows you care, comes with its own wrapping and, of course, is fully returnable. Hugging is practically perfect. No batteries to wear out, inflation-proof, nonfattening, no monthly payments, theft-proof and nontaxable."

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Alyson B. Stanfield said...

I love it! I love girly girl stuff and anyone would be lucky to have Rhapsody in their home or office. Strike that. It belongs in a museum!

I am so lucky to have met you. Thank you, Robin!

Shari Sherman said...

It was so very nice to spend some time with you, Robin and all of the other creative women! I wrote about my experience with Alyson here:
http://dashboardhula.blogspot.com/

Angeline-Marie Martinez said...

It was great to meet an artist that I follow on FB. Woooohooo!!!!

Linked my blog post back to the group. =D