Sunday, June 02, 2013

Giant June Sale on original art

Why have a Giant June Sale of my original art? Because it's my birthday month! 

Here's a quick shot of some originals for sale on a table in my studio.

Throughout the month I'll be sharing originals at sale prices 
for my Giant June Sale! woo hoo!!!
kicking it off with a tasty sale on CAKE!


Cake 10" x 10"
acrylic on gallery wrap canvas
Gone
___________________________________________________

PARIS PROMISE


 Paris Promise
8 x 8"

acrylic on gallery wrap canvas
Gone
________________________________________________


MOUNTAIN WIND

Mountain Wind
12" x 12" 

acrylic on a narrow gallery wrap canvas
SOLD


________________________________________________________

Haven't seen your favorite yet?
Which is it? 
________________________________

2 comments:

Heedless said...

I love your work Robin..I can't pick a fav...but I love the Mountain Wind...<3

Heedless said...

I love your work Robin! don't think I can pick a fav...but I'll try <3