Saturday, July 20, 2013

Just 4 more States to reach art collected in all 50

I enjoy to make a map of the states where I know I have had my art collected. 
Yesterday West Virginia's spot was filled with the purchase of a Mariposa reproduction.

 SPECIAL Thanks to All ART Collectors of Robin Maria Pedrero
in the USA and around the world!


Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com




The Mariposa image seems to have taken the lead as the most popular image,
even in my Cafe Press Shop... especially


the shower curatins




Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Small Footprints said...

Wow ... congratulations! That's an awesome achievement and I have no doubt that the last remaining 4 states will be filled soon! Your work is stunning! :-) So ... when all states are filled, what will be the next goal?

Lisa Graham Art said...

There is no doubt you will reach 50! Your work is gorgeous!

Robin Pedrero said...

Small Footprints - well I also have a global map
http://pocketfullofcolors.blogspot.com/search?q=map

Robin Pedrero said...

thanks Lisa!!