Sunday, September 08, 2013

Coffee Addiction

Coffee addiction in consumption and in making art - I can't help it I am obsessed.


This painting is an acrylic on paper from a real life experience of enjoying a Cuban Cafe Con Leche in Miami. Have you tasted cafe con leche (latte) in Miami?
I painted this outside next to the pool so perhaps that influenced my Mykonos like colors. I did not dip my brush in my coffee, but caught myself before I did!  I am a big fan of a chunky white mat. Don't you love it like this? I also like leaving the option of framing to the collector as this piece can accommodate such a variety of decor colors and themes.  See up close and buy the original in my etsy shop

Compatible Colors
  • Blue
  • White
  • Beige
  • Chocolate
  • Gray
  • Rust

Themes / Style
  • Mediterranean
  • Country
  • Modern 
  • Contemporary
  • Shabby Chic
  • Classic
  • Coffee House
  • Cafe
  • Diner
  • Romantic
  • Culinary  
  • Spanish
  • Traditional
  • Breakfast
  • Comfort

Anything to add to either list? 
 Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Angeline-Marie Martinez said...

They are called "cafe con leches." LOL You already know that.

Add: Spanish, traditional, breakfast, comfort.

Robin Pedrero said...

ha ha ha yes they are! That is how I ordered it..lol Thanks Angeline

Robin Pedrero said...

Angelina - thank you I added your wonderful suggestions to the list!