Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Collector's Choice Custom Framing or Ready Made Frames

Thank you to my collector Carol for sharing how beautifully
she framed my work Pink Poppies in Paradise reproduction

 

There are so many options when it comes to framing. 

Carol choose to have this piece custom framed in antique gold
with a lush mat and gold liner all which compliments her
European Tuscan style home.
 
 I've heard from several of my collectors that the notes
I hand write to them when I ship the work are
attached to the back of the framed art. Carol has done so here with

my bio/artist statement, that I include with each piece.
Her piece shows it attached to the back 
using the cellophane envelope from the packaged the print,
which is very handy as she can open that envelope
if she wishes to in the future.


Another collector Candace recently moved into a new office space


and had this reproduction "The Escape"   custom framed,
which caused rave reviews in her office.


Perhaps you are thinking custom framing is a more expensive option
or you'd like to be able to do it yourself?

I do have options for my collectors.

Presently my reproductions are printed on paper sized to enable
my collectors to have the choice to use ready made frames as well. 
   
For example



 This reproduction "Persephone's Splendor"  is a square image on 11" x 14" archival hot press paper with a white border so it can pop into a ready made frame with or without a mat. The difference is in previous years I printed the pieces on square paper or 8 1/2 x 11" paper which also required custom framing.  

ALL of my reproductions are designed to work for both ready made and custom framing



Here is another example of my  reproductions with the art piece called "Steam"
in two sizes a 5" x 7" image on 8" x 10" archival hot press paper
and an 8" x 10" printed on 11" x 14" archival hot press paper.
 Both are easy to find frame sizes at department stores or frame shops so you have the choice.

With the holidays coming you know if you give these
as a gift it's easy for you or the recipient to frame.


I am your gift elf as I also offer free gift wrapping with purchases. 

I like to see how my collectors are enjoying my art & how they display the pieces
as there are so many individual spaces and framing choices.
If you have a pic you'd like to share message it to me
here on my facebook page  or email.

                                                                                              Enjoy! Robin Maria Pedrero

12 comments:

kungphoo said...

That is some great work you do!

wow101 said...

These are all lovely. Thanks for sharing. I have a number of paintings and lithos and the frames really do add the final touch...very important.

Tina said...

I've never been good at choosing a picture frame. My mother, on the other hand, is a frame genious!

Terri Davis said...

Great post showing the different options for framing that fit within a buyer's budget!

Simona R. Stefanescu said...

I love the Pink Poppies in Paradise! The frame is complimenting the painting. Great job!

Simona R. Stefanescu said...

I love Pink Poppies in Paradise, and the frame is excellent!

Meli Horowitz said...

It amazes more how a frame can change a piece of artwork so much. I had a frame a piece of artwork which fell and needed a new frame. The new frame made such a big difference!

Meli Horowitz said...

It amazes more how a frame can change a piece of artwork so much. I had a frame a piece of artwork which fell and needed a new frame. The new frame made such a big difference!

Anonymous said...

What a pleasant blog both visually and content. So enjoyed reading it and seeing the examples of your work framed.

Sharon Cobb said...

These are really nice. Art work amazes me..the ability to capture nature always leaves me in awe.

R & R Web Design LLC said...

These are all lovely! I love the Pink Poppies in Paradise, too. It is amazing what a frame can do, isn't it?

Doiron said...

Wow! Real nice stuff you have here, love it! Great work. :)