Friday, January 03, 2014

From Elf to Cupid

Now I gladly go from Elf to Contemporary Cupid

 

Yes truly Valentines Day is one of my favorite Holidays!
As I've shared how I cherish being a part of other people's Christmas gift giving, Valentine's has played an even bigger role in my creative life in that I've painted so many personal love stories. When you have a moment read about this one "Lavender Rain".  

I have three of my large 12 x 48 silk scarves in stock on sale.
This one above is  "Purple Twilight" was $95 now Valentine's Special $75 
______________________________
 
These limited edition silk scarves are are printed from my original art pieces.
When you purchase mention that you saw this on my blog and I will also include a complimentary handmade original Valentine ACEO with your order.  ACEO's are Artist Cards Editions and Originals that are a specific size of 2 1/2" x 3 1/2". I also offer complimentary gift wrapping.

"Brise Fraiche



 was $95 now Valentine's Special $75

AND

"Frolic" 


 was $95 now Valentine's Special $75
 

I have several more silk scarves to choose from here in my Etsy shop

SOMETHING NEW

 I also have been exploring the graphic side of arts using my ipad to draw
along with various programs.


This is one of my designs on a graphic T-shirt.
I got a little cheeky, and placed this design on some undies too!
See what I am talking about here in my Cafe Press Shop.
Have you ever bought or received underwear as a Valentine's gift? 
Or do you prefer something luxurious like silk scarves?
Or chocolates?


 Bookmark and Share

23 comments:

Terri Davis said...

Your art is like a bouquet of flowers and love it on your scarves. Cool t shirt and love the undies idea!

Connie, Social Media Buzzmeister said...

No, I've never bought or received underwear as a Valentine's gift. But I might be tempted to now! Your work is beautiful!

Tina said...

You are very talented and I love the art you create. I especially love how you are using flowers in your designs. I wish you continued success.

Kung Phoo said...

What amazing art! The shirt i thought was very cool!

Doiron said...

Your scarves are lovely, & the art on t shirt is nice! Great gift ideas for Valentines Robin!

Doiron said...

Your scarves are lovely, & the art on t shirt is nice! Great gift ideas for Valentines Robin!

Doiron said...

Your scarves are lovely, & the art on t shirt is nice! Great gift ideas for Valentines Robin!

wow101 said...

I love all your works of art. Your scarves are incredibly beautiful! Valentine's Day is also a special day for me because it's my birthday. :)

BeadZPassionista said...

Scarves are beautiful- works of art.. Love your little stores with them. You are inspiring me to get ready for V Day.

Casa Vilora Interiors said...

Loving the T-shirt and all the other beautiful creations. I love valentine's day too

Simona R. Stefanescu said...

What app do you use to draw on your iPad, Robin?

Simona R. Stefanescu said...

What is your favorite app to draw on your iPad?

Anonymous said...

your website is gorgeous and you are brillant!

LadyLike said...

How beautiful to have your art on scarves that are stunning!

Sharon O'Day said...

I loved the run of turquoise going through "Brise Fraiche" ... so fitting considering the name. As for the t-shirt, thong, etc., it's a wonderful case of maxi-repurposing!

Yvonne B. said...

Wow! You made those? You are so talented! I love the Valentine's Day one!

YB

RunningMy said...

Valentines is a nice time of year, I love your scarves there beautiful!

Jaime Haney said...

I love the scarves... so brilliant in color and look so luxurious. Valentine's Day for me is always better in my mind than in reality. Yay for you giving your ipad a workout! I've created several pieces from mine as well... so fun!

Pat Moon said...

Your artwork flows so gracefully on the scarves... they are beautiful.

Pat Moon said...

Your artwork flows so gracefully on the scarves... they are beautiful.

Robin Pedrero said...

I use several aps on my ipad Simona, and I combine them

Robin Strohmaier said...

Absolutely love your art, Robin. The scarves are beautiful and would be a perfect addition to any wardrobe.

Robin Pedrero said...

Thank you Robin!