Monday, March 03, 2014

Ellen's record breaking Oscar tweet and Dresses

Ellen's record breaking Oscar tweet...

I just had to take part in the fun and do a retweet for the record.


 Celebrities in this image Jennifer Lawrence, Meryl Streep, Ellen DeGeneres, Julia Roberts,Brad Pitt, Bradley Cooper, Lupita, and Kevin Spacey made the new record for the most tweeted tweet record on twitter. Read more..

One  favorite part of award shows are the fashions, especially the dresses.
I like to create paintings of dresses, and while watching the Oscars I was pretty inspired.
So much so that I wanted to sketch. So I did.


Amongst many magical moments of the Oscars was the performance
by my girl PINK! Here's a link if you missed her singing in her red dress,
"Somewhere over the Rainbow".


 "Bullying Awareness Inspired.." the first Dresses Objects of Desire
exhibit when I created "Zolushka"

You see... I once had Fashion Designer Dreams




Dress Seventeen

Sooooooo perhaps a new dress on canvas is in my future.
 


Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Diana Lackey said...

The fashion world missed out, but aren't the REST of us happy?

Robin Pedrero said...

Oh that is just the sweetest comment Thank you Diana!

Jaime Haney said...

Oh I agree! Thank goodness the rest of of get to reap the visual rewards of your gorgeous art. I love your red dress sketch!