Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Roadtrip #surtex #nyc

Roadtrip to NYC for #surtex included many fabulous stops attending 3 major events, two family events, my brother in  law graduating from Georgetown, a milestone event party hosted by my mom and my first showing at Surtex NYC. Here's some of the travel shots. 

First stop dinner in Savannah

Across many bridges 


Asian festival in Washington DC 




On to NYC 



A highlight of my traveling was meeting friend and founder of Messages of Hope Leslie Caruthers and @thegraciousgirl Mindy 


My art at SunDance booth Surtex. 


Busy team!!


 Loved visiting #ICFF stunning!!


Fun!!! 




1 comment:

Jaime Haney said...

You have been so busy! I've been keeping up with you on FB... love the pictures. Was Surtex all you thought it would be? I'm still excited for you :) Happy Memorial Day weekend!