Friday, October 24, 2014

Gorgeous 2015 Calendars in 3 Themes

I am sure I have shared how thankful I am for my art collectors. Not only do they buy my art for their homes and business spaces and also for gifts but they also make requests for items with my art that turn out to be big hits with so many people. Although I created some years ago this week I was asked for calendars by my collector Diana. After some research I selected Zazzle a print on demand site for my calendars. TA DA! Here are three that I am so excited to be able to bring to you.

GORGEOUS COVERS!  And custom size options. 


This is the month of February 2015 complete with Chaucer's Love Birds

Crows, Ravens and Blackbirds! A full calendar of crows for 2015. 


AND 

Coffee, Tea and Cups!

There are so many to see!
Take a look at these months of your favorite colorful beverages

Which is your favorite for your 2015?



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

DARLENE said...

I CALL THEM "I LOVE YOU TODAY GIFTS" THEY ARE FOR NO REASON BUT TO BRING ALITTLE JOY TO SOMEONE WHO IS HAVING A BAD DAY, GOING TO MEET FOR LUNCH/COFFEE OR SHOPPING. WHATEVER THE MEETING ITS NICE TO SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR THEM WITH SOMETHING -- ANYTHING AND THE CALENDARS ARE SOMETHING THEY WILL THINK OF YOU AND YOUR KINDNESS WHEN THEY NEEDED IT ALL YEAR LONG....

Angela Taylor said...

I like the last one most. Still, all of them are outstanding. I like what the last one represents. Thinking of the kettle as a soul, you can really fill it with whatever you wish. You can fill it with peace and love. Then imagine what it would be like to pour that peace and love all over the earth. I just love that though. Kind of like a flower. It starts off as a seed but when you water it and show it love it blooms. I love the fact that flowers are on the outside of it as well. Beautiful. :)
Have a wonderful year!
*HUGS*
Angela