Thursday, October 02, 2014

Where's the wizard? I got my brain back

I have no idea how or why but perhaps you can relate. Months of catching up from the moving, events, injuries, and renovations and more could be the reason that I just felt... slow.  

NEW PAINTING! "Fluent" 11" x 14" acrylic on canvas

Has that happened to you? Your pace slows.. well with two injured feet that makes sense however even my ability to stay connected, and do all I need to take care of all slowed, like molasses. 
I woke up a few days ago and I literally feel like I got my brain back, "I got my mojo going on." lol

SOoo what am I doing to celebrate?
LOTS!
if you are a newsletter subscriber you will see BIG DEALS in the newsletter I sent today
oh you are not yet?.. it's sooo easy click here and BAM you are in!

Robin Maria Pedrero painting live at Baterbys

A few weeks ago I painted live at Baterby's art gallery
They recently installed my art at B- Resort and Spa in Lake Buena Vista Florida
(I think that's cool)

After that was the Dresses Opening reception...GREAT NIGHT!
so if you are in Orlando come by on
 FRIDAY OCTOBER 10,  6 - 9 PM 
for Dresses Closing Reception. 

I've been adding lots of new work and reproduction options to my website

Ohh yes back to what am I doing to celebrate..

I am having an "UNBIRTHDAY" 10 day give away
on my facebook page we are on day 2 so hurry by to get in on the fun.


SMILES to you!!! 
Robin

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Jaime Haney said...

I know exactly what you're talking about! Being slow... for me sometimes it's slow to think, or physically slow, the colder temps have made me slow lately but sometimes for me I'm just slow to react. I hate that.

But I'm so glad you've got your Mo-Jo back! Your new painting is just delicious! Hope you've had a successful show with the dresses and wish I could be there (I'm sure you have!). I'm there in spirit. Lovely photo of you while painting. And I love your un-birthday celebration - what a fun idea! You never cease to amaze :)

xx oo ~ Jaime