Sunday, January 25, 2015

Dreamy Day Flowers prints pillows and duvets

Dreamy Day Flowers


I enjoyed painting loose floral pieces using golden and liquitex acrylic paint
and some of my favorite brushes on to canvas. I wanted these to be light and airy and thought about how the work would look on fabric for pillows.

One of the features that I really enjoy about Fine Art America is that the art can be printed on so many substrates; paper, canvas metal, acrylic, and yes even fabric for pillows and duvet covers.


So one can have a really lovely set.




I also created a complimentary piece 



Another wonderful aspect of using my Fine Art America shop
is that you can play with framing.
You can select matting and framing and see it right on your screen.
And you can order it right there, so easy!

For instance this 

Perhaps this style or color  isn't your match, try it out for some fun. 
Play with the mat colors and the framing.






Bookmark and Share






1 comment:

Jaime Haney said...

Oh so very nice!! I love the little framed piece and the frame and mat color you chose. These would look so fresh for a bedroom.