Monday, January 12, 2015

Sweet Surprise from Santini

One of the delights of being an artist is that we are friends with other artists per the nature of our passion and careers. Years ago I met Kimberly Santini on twitter. We've met, painted together and become friends. 



I saw a series of mini paintings she was sharing online and told her how I loved this little salt water taffy. She remembered and during the holidays I received this sweet adorable gift. I just love it! Thank you Kim!!

I must share some very exciting news about my friend.
Kimberly Kelly Santini is the 2015 Kentucky Derby Artist!!! 






Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Kimberly Santini said...

You have always been an inspiration to me, and to so many others, Robin! Recognizing that in a sweet little way was the least I could do. Perhaps next time, it'll be in person, with a glass of wine and lots of laughter. Love you, my friend!

Jaime Haney said...

Oh how nice! It really is a sweet little painting. She is very talented. I love all my artist friends :)